Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MUTANT MOUFF

So today I found out that there's a tooth underneath my nose that was just discovered. For one reason or another, my body thought that it needs a narwhal tooth.(maybe to make up for the molar it never gave me) But whats really spectacular is that it only started growing in the past few months. I am required to visit my freindly neighborhood oral surgeon to make sure that my horn grows in proper like. And if it needs removing, then that will be FIVE bone shards ripped from my skull. "Theis mouth ain't big enough fir the both ev us!!" If it really does grow into a fucking spike jabbing from my upper jaw, you guys can play ringtoss with it.

2 comments:

jenna-june said...

maybe that tooth was for me
I'm missing a tooth too, and I don't have wisdom teeth
maybe when we were in mommy together you stole some of my teefies
hahahaha

Benjo-sama said...

no, thats impossible, i was adopted remember?