Thursday, November 15, 2007

Parentals

I do not, nor have a ever, been convinced my parents have the proper credentials to raise me. They can't raise me properly, they can't raise me poorly either, they are completely unable to raise me. They smoke weed three times a day, drink rather heavily, and are both so old that they could easily be my grandparents. I would feel safer if i could be in charge of my own life, instead it is in the hands of two incompitant old people. they shouldn't be telling me how to live my life when they aren't doing a very hot job themselves. And they've also managed to make everything less fun for me by ruining any and all excitement that ever existed in me. I am becoming more and more conviced that I truely and deeply hate them. There is only room for one true sith, and i am he.

1 comment:

jenna-june said...

yes I don't like our parents
sometimes I wish we could trade them