Sunday, December 9, 2007

bah humbug

I hate having to go get a tree and get shanked my numerous little spines.
I hate having to decorate for my parents when I don't want to even have decorations.
I hate singing snowmen that bounce around and make jolly at undesignated intervals.
I hate having to put up with everyones menial bullshit during the "holidays".
I hate how people get extremely upbeat and cheery ONLY during the "holidays".
I hate how people find it excusable to be a nice person only during the "holidays".
I hate jazzy christmas music, played at all times of the day by my mother.
I hate when I get bitched at for turning of said music when my parents go toke.
I hate political correctness.
I hate manger scenes.
I hate carollers.
I hate santas.

Thankfully, it only happens once a year.

No comments: