Tuesday, April 29, 2008

scabies parasite

My name is Lee, i suffered my first schizophrenic episode when i was seventeen. i was eating at the dinner table and my mother put a spoonful of peas on my plate. i was convinced they were poisoned and my mother was trying to kill me. i pushed her out of her chair and stabbed her three times with a steak knife. i felt a lot better after i had stabbed my mom, but she did not. she had to go to the ER for head trauma and massive blood loss. when she recovered she sent me to a doctor for evaluation. the doctors name was mike robin, and he had a grey mustache. he diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia. doctor robin gave me a prescription for medication. i threw away the paper and did not get the pills. when my parents asked me if i had gotten the medication i told them i did not. they were very angry at what i had done. i thought that it was because the medication was actually cyanide and that they wanted to kill me because i was crazy. i hit my father across the head with a vase and punched my mother in the face. then i ran away to a hiding place in the park. i was apprehended by the police and sent back home. my father was very angry and my mother was crying. they sent me to a psychiatric hospital. when i was in the hospital i met a boy named ralph. ralph was very excited and energetic. he had been sent there the same day also. ralph was very defiant. whenever the nurse tried to give him medication he threw the paper cup back at her. he also screamed nonstop until the orderlies gave him morphine. he and i talked alot. he told me about how nice it was back at his house and how he could do whatever he wanted. one night some of he friends broke in and got him out. they also helped me escape too. they took me back to ralph's house. ralph showed me the equipment in his basement. this was used for making crystal meth. he gave me some crystal meth and i began using it normally. i enjoyed the energy it gave me. it made me feel like i could live forever and not need to eat or drink. a few months later, ralph's house burned down. his meth lab in the basement caught on fire. after that we had to live on the streets. we stole from stores or robbed people to get meth. on my 19th birhtday i was shot and killed by a police officer. he was responding to the 911 call made my a little girl in a house i was robbing. He hit me two times in the chest. before i died i thought about how much my parents cared about me and how much i missed them. i thought about how sorry i was for doing meth and getting myself into this situation. i thought about what i would do if i could go back and live my life differently. sometimes its too late.

No comments: