Sunday, August 19, 2007

back to school

Clothing Recently Aquired:

2 x Toy Machine Shirts
1 x Pair of Volcom Jeans
2 x Pair RUCA Jeans
2 x Pair Ambiguous Jeans
1 x Anti-Smoking Shirt (courtesy of Katie-sama)
1 x CCS Ledge II Courds (in forrest green)
16 x Pair Ankle Socks (Thanks, mom)
12-1/2 x Pair Underoos (don't ask)

Tricks Recently Added to the Bag:

Bigspin
Switch 180 (front and backside)
Varial Heelflip
Impossible
Frontside 270-Pivot
(The Nollie and Fakie variations of all said tricks)

Excuses Used as of Late:
Its giving me cancer
It was fucking my wife
I had better things to waste time on
There are starving children overseas

EXAMPLES:
"I quit my job, it was giving me cancer"
"I threw that CD away, it was fucking my wife"
"The reason I don't come over here anymore is because I have better things to waste time on"
"I'm not going to fuck you, there are starving children overseas"

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: