Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i was here.. to like...... help.... with school.. n stuff

Hi, I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC. How about you take a seat over there.....
at this point, the only thing the men see is their life going down the drain. I understand the purpose of the show is to "CATCH A PREDETOR!!" but the decoies are pretty inticing, and from what I can tell, the seem to act like they WANT sex. It seems like some sort of entrapment, if you ask me. But more importantly, are the people who watch the damn thing! Only old people who think the world is going to hell and perverts watch that show. Its like a little suppressant for them "Golly-gee! I sure am glad i didn't go over to Sally's house while her parents were out!" THEN, they talk about what the guys say to the girl, which satisfies the fuckers sick desires and fantasies. The shit they try and pull off is pretty jacked, too. "um.... we were just gonna talk.... really" Yeah, man, sure. Try saying something like "no no, I just came to read the labels" next time you get caught trying to steal groceries.....

narsty bastard

1 comment:

jenna-june said...

I also think it is entrapment.