Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Title

So I bought a new board with the $77 dollar paycheck i got. After it was all set up I realized how much my old one sucked. It was water-logged and the bearings were rusty and the wheels had a strange yellowish colour. The wheels were also flatspotted, so it was like riding on square wheels. But i got some pig wheels now, and they're so smooth i could powerslide a good six or seven feet easy. But then it was time for a test-run. Things were going real nice until I tried a nollieflip and smashed my elbow into the ground. I didn't think it was a big deal until i saw that there was two buckshot smashed into it. I got the one out, but the other one is still stuck in there. Maybe if I'm lucky it won't poison me and it'll be like shrapnel. There's always a good war-story behind a shrapnel scar. In other news it is the fourth of july and the only wound i sustained was not firework related (HELL YES) But I think one of the neighbor kids blew his hand up. Go figure.

No comments: