Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"We don't need two people doing the same job..."

They call it downsizing, I call it getting FIRED!! WOOOOOOO!!!! Never again will I be required to wake up before noon. No longer shall the rancid stench of overly pungent food-items make me gag in disgust. All the bitching, whining, scolding, and moaning are a thing of the past. Today, I raise my hands in glorious jubilee, and sing loudly to the world "Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almight, I am free at last!" It is OK that you don't feel the same way about me leaving. Yes, my presence does make the workplace so much more light-hearted and relaxed, but you fired me. You caved. You gave in first, and while I claimed victory and the proof that I am the more powerful. Thank you for letting me carry out a job at the second street roost. It wasn't too dreadful an experience. Maybe someday we'll meet again in Hell. Until then.....


Oh, and fifty is a pretty big number. What, did one of you come back 49 times in a row?